Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Love the words FREE SHIPPING

One of my favorite blogs is Everyday Paleo. I suggest you check it out. Sarah's podcasts are really good too and cleaner than some other paelo podcasts I listen to. Earlier this week Sarah posted that Steve's Original was offering free shipping (I'm pretty sure I hear angels singing when I read those words) until Sunday the 19th. Our family hasn't tried any of Steve's Original products yet but I have heard and read wonderful reviews so I jumped on this opportunity. I am the self-proclaimed queen of online shopping. I live at least 30 minutes from decent shopping and an hour from great shopping so I have learned to save the gas and just order online. Plus it is this really exciting moment when the UPS or FEDEX truck turns down my driveway. So now I get to bask in the anticipation for my Steve's Club Sampler to arrive. I'll let you know later whether or not Steve's Original is hit in the Pope family.
 
 
If you too want to feel the thrill of food arriving on your doorstep for no shipping costs just enter "everydaypaleoJan" when ordering. I would love for you to share your family's reviews or any other favorite jerky product suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment